Me

Me
Prom day

Sunday 8 January 2012

Shooting Scenario Evaluation

I enjoyed my video because it was simple with a strong storyline.Also it one of my best piece of work  so far.The  strength I had with my video scenario was the storyline because the storyline was strong it kept the viewers watching.The shot composition was great because I had a great vision at the beginning.Also I thought of ideas now and then during the filming.The weakness I had with my video scenario was coming up with the concept at the beginning, i had a a basic concept that was not thought out well.The sound quality could of been better during the bathroom scene.

At the beginning I had a fall out with one of my team mates who didn't want to act out a role that I wanted her to do but worked out for the better because I came up with a better concept.The audience loved my video I got lots positive feedback. The feedback I got from my peers was good storyline,superb quality and done professionally.If I was to do it again I would improve my storyline and my direct my actors a bit more.The product roles i done for my video scenario was me being the camera ,director

No comments:

Post a Comment