Me

Me
Prom day

Monday 26 March 2012

Evaloution on Film Noir

I think that my film noir group  was really challenging to work with most of the time  but at  the end we pulled ourselves together at the end came up with a good result.My Production team was really handful to work with but the production side was good.The director of my film noir was really good at getting everybody together and controlling the mood on the set. Due to the group being large the team lost their focus and began to waste planning time.I believe if we had a smaller group we could of done alot bettter because their would of been more roles to go around.The feedback we got from are peers was really postive everybody loved the film.The improvement my peers said that could of been a bit better was are sound quality because we used the camera mic their was lots of hisssing sounds.Also their the storyline could of been a bit stronger some people were confused towards the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment