Me

Me
Prom day

Thursday 6 June 2013

Staff Awards Evaluation


Staff Awards

The staff awards was a multi cam project which was assigned to me by my teacher. Their was a long lead up to the actually show, me and my peers had to go through a lot of planning and only had one day to rehearsal on the actual day of the show. With all the planning of me and my class mates it resulted to it being a superb muliti - cam show. The feedback we got from the college staff was really great, positive de back their loved their way it was shot.

Also their loved their way we included every stuff member teachers, security, admission office, first aid etc all together in one video. This has been so far the highlight of all my assignments because we actual got to challenge ourselves and show the college that their can trust students, to document the staff awards.

The staff awards taught me how to be part of film crew and be really professional when on set. It gave me a little tastier of how live shows like Bafta Awards are filmed. Being the crane operator helped me up my filming skills it taught me how to be precise and be independent with the shots. Due to the walkie-talkie going offline it caused lots commission on set. I have learnt that communication on a live show is very crucial thing, without the whole show it can fall apart. We was very lucky due to the rehearsal and training from previous projects we decided when we was doing the actual, with the warlike - talkie offline to just improvise.

Client Feedback

What made people confident in my class was the way we conducted ourselves and the extra hours we put in when it came closer to the deadline. Also their where we filmed every interview had a professionalism to get we had a militia-cam set up and we used rule I thirds. The whole assignment was approached like a real life Awards show from siting arrangements, to the actual glass award. some of our videos we have produced on the course also lead the staff awards to have confidence in me and my peers.

Also the thumbs up from are teachers saying how creative and hard working we are.
What made the audience confident was the first 30sec opening title which blow them away, It allowed the viewer to have a personal relationship with the people in the intro because it was their work colleagues who their every day. The staff awards showed all staff even security.
What made the viewer feel good is that no facility was left out in the whole staff awards. The music played from Coldplay play its part because it set a joyful, excited and nerve racking Mood.

The lighting for the Staff awards could of been a bit better to allow the camera to be able to capture the audience and the show without no noise. We could of had more camera operators to get angles from the right hand side. The other Apart from that every went so well that day.

Overall Staff and teachers loved the way the staff awards was presented, this will allow teachers to give their students more faith for big projects in the future.  








                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment