Me

Me
Prom day

Friday 8 June 2012

Cover letter Lucy work


Dear Paul,

My teacher Lucy Reese has suggested that I get in touch with you to ask if it might be possible to do some work experience with you.
I’m currently doing a BTEC National Diploma in Creative Media Production at City of Westminster College. I’ve learnt about cameras, sound, animation, editing and how the media industry works. I’m really enjoying the course and hope to go to university at the end of it.
As Lucy has already explained to you, my real passion is photography. I’ve been taking pictures since I was 14 (I’m now 17) and absolutely love it. It is my goal to become a professional photographer and I already have my own company – Rayman Photos. I take pictures of family events, graduations and school proms and have also done some studio work with a model from Premier Agency.
It would be brilliant if I could join you on some shoots and work as your assistant. I’ve had a look at your pictures and think they are great – especially the landscapes and the news photos. I would be interested to lean new techniques from you and would be really happy if you could find the time to teach me how to be a better photographer.
I can be contacted on or via email on rayman_photos@hotmail.co.uk
Website: www.krop.com/raymanphotos/
I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Best wishes,

Raymond Amoah


No comments:

Post a Comment