Me

Me
Prom day

Thursday 21 June 2012

Music Video Evaluation

Making my music video was pretty hard because of the people I was working with weren't dedicated .I started of with a group me Tevin,Nada and Aisha we had are first meeting to find out what was everyone ideas.We decided to a video parody with a mixture of different songs in one video, we was planning to shoot  around college.In due course we kept having meetings after college then we decided to start shooting, because people in my group didn't turn to the shoot.I had take make a quick decision and do the music video just with Tevin.It was hard transition because i had to come up we a completly new idea which was very hard. I had to chose to do a music video with a music video for Tevin who is an artist outside of college because am fund of his music.We had to start again so we started of with a brainstorm, the theme we wanted to go with  the classic romance story by William Shakesphere Romeo and Juilet.My other idea was making a music video with my film noir which related to the song.Due to the fact that two members of team decided not to come to be involve i had to take many roles as the editor,cameraman,dop,and editor  The feedback I got from my peers was really positive.If I had a chance to re-shoot my video I would of improve the storyline of the video and do something and smart.The audience was confused by the message of the song so it was confusing watching the video and listening to the song and the same time and connecting the two together.Also I should of recorded more performing shoots and spent more time planning out the whole thing.The process of editing to awhile due to my editing software lagging and editing blanks.I did plan to mix a movie I done (film Noir) with my music video to make my video stand out and also thought it was a good idea because their both related to each other in a way.Production wise I should of used a reflector to bounce light back into the subject face.

Name                  Roles

 Raymond           Director,Cameraman,Editor, Dop
Tevin                   Asistant Dop and Muiscian

No comments:

Post a Comment