Me

Me
Prom day

Sunday 24 June 2012

Media CV Lucy work

Name: Raymond Amoah
Address: 7 Kingswood close
               Mawbey Brough Estate
               London Stockwell

Telephone: 02076271850
Nationality: British
Date of brith: 05/03/95

E-mail: r_amoah@hotmail.com - amoah.raymond@gmail.com   

Hello my name is Raymond Amoah and am a very polite and organised, person.I am the founder of two business Rayman Photos (Photography) and 1 Take Films (Videographer) which makes be really proud t have two media business.I created my own Photography website with all of my best work since 2010.I ateend a gym twice a week to keep fit, out of my subject i love Photography the best because it allowed me to show of my skills and do something to the best of my ablitiy that i love doing. I am visual learner so if their task invloving pracitical task it sticks in my head much quicker.

Education:
  2011 - 2012 onwards : City of Westminster College
  2007 - 2011: Westminster City boys School

Qualifications: BTEC National Diplomia level 3 in Tv and Film

Subjects                         Grade

* Maths                           C
* English Lang                    C
* English Lit                       C
*Science                            F
*Art                                  C
*ICT Cida                         C
*Photography                    A (Distinction)
*Rs                                   D

Skills

I have good IT skills and i am able to work with software's such as: Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet , Powerpoint Presentation, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and Lightroom.

Interests

I enjoy filming with my team 1Take (film crew) during my spare time.
I also like taking pictures of models and events and coming home to edit on Photoshop.
I play the drum in my spare time to release engery.
                                                     Samples of my photos








Referees

Andrew Cowan - Head of creative media
 Mr Stephen Roswell - 2007 - 2011 form tutor
Barrington -2011 - 2013 former tutor

No comments:

Post a Comment