Me

Me
Prom day

Tuesday 12 June 2012

CWC Ident Evaluation

Working with Sheniz and Alexander and Jordan in this class project was really easy because i have worked with them in the past. Me and my group decided to use clay animation for our ident because we were familiar with using Clay.In my group I filmed and edited the first half which was the intro of the students walking into college.The feedback we got from are peers were really positive.My team work was really different from the rest of the class, because we mixed humans with morph which turned out to be really fun.What i would of done better if i had a chance to do it again i would improve the transition from the humans to the morphs and make it smoother.If I had a chance to improve I would cut out the bit when the Morph is swearing at he audience because its not appropriate for a cwc ident.Also it would give the college a bad image.The second improvement I can make is the transition between the humans and Morph, in the video you cant see the student placing the Costa cup on the table.Next i would focus manly on the ident and forget the humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment